Friday 17 October 2008

Simon Cowell is King

I'm sure you are all familiar with Simon Cowell (if not where have you been?!!)...if not here is quick info reel:

Simon Cowell
Dob: October 7th 1959
Skills: A&R Executive, TV personality/producer
Business: Owner of Syco (Tv production and music publishing house), he produced a couple hits in his time "So Macho" by Sinitta and some Westlife and Five stuff too, the man was part of a 'Hit Factory' producing some of 80's and 90's most well known pop chart tracks.

Cowell also owns the Idol, X-Factor (UK), Britains Got Talent franchise, Got Talent and American Inventor.....

In short homeboy is 'making it rain' in countries and languages some of us will never see....or understand! Estimated to be worth a staggering $200M (£112M), Mr Cowell can afford to be as rude as he likes.....and he is!




See! Anyway the real reason for this post is to highlight the apparent 'Idol fever' that is taking over the world....yes I said it...THE WORLD!

Ok so we are all familiar with American Idol and Pop Idol, but ladies and gents.....I have a super delight for your comic pleasure. Please take time and indulge in the hilarity below, it is most definately worth it!

Indian Idol


OK so its not in english but you can get the drift....he was....well....erm....LMAO!

Polish Idol


"The kid is not my one" lol

Kazakhstan Idol


"Freestyler"

Malaysian Idol


"The kids is be not my son" - I love it

West African Idol


"I doesn't care whos wrong or right"

South Africa Idol


The man is actually King

East African Idol


I actually wet myself.....I really did.

Austrailian Idol


This guy is special

There are loads more, go have a look.....


Oh yes, how could I forget the Bulgarian legend that is Valentina Hasan who sang
"Ken Lee"

2 Comments:

Auto Lease Broker Los Angeles said...

Ha, I can't figure out if I love or hate Simon. I think he's a jerk on the show sometimes, but I also agree with him some of the time and I like that British humor...just not sure if I like him!

GST Impact Analysis said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

website hit counters account login page