Friday 25 April 2008

Apt greeting cards for the incarcerated


Three Square Greetings have released a range of greeting cards for those who have loved ones within the prison system.

The designs are pretty basic, but what i found rather "WTF" were the messages printed inside the cards! Just the type of stuff one would want to hear while locked up 23 hours a day and suffering from depression!!!

Click to view..............












No More Promises -
I apologize


Outside Message:
No More Promises - I apologize


Inside Message:
When you called recently, I wasn’t very sympathetic. I guess I’ve heard your promises to change too many times. Please - stop promising to change and just do it.












Happy Birthday



Outside Message: Happy Birthday

Inside Message: It’s your birthday and I know that you’d rather be almost anywhere else right now. Hopefully, one year older will really mean one year wiser for you. Take care.









Happy Valentine’s Day






Outside Message: Happy Valentine’s Day

Inside Message: If it weren’t for those walls, I’d give you lots of hugs and kisses.














Merry Christmas

Outside Message: Merry Christmas

Inside Message: You had the choice to be “naughty or nice.” And you chose . . . . . . .

Oh well, now you have to do your time. But, Christmas won’t be the same without you here. Stay safe. Merry Christmas




OUCH!

1 Comments:

Simple Simon said...

Prison suicide rates bound to increase....lol

Notice none of the cards said "I know your innocent....lol

website hit counters account login page