Wednesday 30 April 2008

Its fun to do bad things!


This is 7-year-old Latarian Milton of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He stole his grandmother's SUV Truck and took it for a joyride. Latarian and a friend of the same age (who smokes cigarettes!), drove the SUV several miles. They ran over two mailboxes, hit two parked cars and struck two moving cars before coming to a crashing halt……

When asked why he did it, he said, "I wanted to do it, because it's fun. It's fun to do bad things like drive into a car." He was also asked if he knew he could possibly kill someone, "Yes, but I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friend."

Latarian does think he should be punished though! He said his punishment should be, "No video games for a whole weekened."

He faces grand theft auto charges, but police doubt he'll be prosecuted.

If I ever get pulled over by the police, I can't wait to roll down my window and say, "I wanted to do it, because it's fun! It's fun to do bad things. I wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friends..........."..........LMAO

YOU REALLY MUST WATCH THE VIDEO.........


3 Comments:

Simple Simon said...

"Then I saw my friend he smokes with cigarettes" lmao.....this kids future is as bright as moonless night

Erica said...

this makes me so angry...seriously, some people should not reproduce (I definitely blame the parents!)

Jay Midnyte said...

Obviously that kid doesn't see his parents often he's prolly in the streets all dday

website hit counters account login page