Wednesday 14 May 2008

Tired of normal Bread? Get some body-part bread instead!

Tired of eating bread that looks like…um, bread? Then you should move to Thailand so you can eat bread that looks like…um, body parts. According to InventorSpot.com:


Kittiwat Unarrom has a master’s degree in fine arts and creates bruised and battered heads, feet and other internal organs at a bread shop in Thailand.



He started using his skills and made sculptures out of bread. This came naturally to him because his family runs a bakery. The bread is made out of dough, raisins, cashews and chocolate. He just adds his own touch to the finished product.


Inventorspot said:

I would love to go over to my parent's house with one of these. Carefully setting the concealed bread on the table, I would wait until all of the food was served and innocently ask my mom if she could pass me the bread. Imagine her surprise when she lifts open the cover and comes face to face with one of these gory delights. Okay, so I'd never be invited over to dinner again, but I think the look on her face would be so worth it........


0 Comments:

website hit counters account login page