Monday 12 May 2008

Meet "Licasso" the Artist who paints with his TONGUE!


First we brought to you "Pricasso" the artist who painted with his Penis!

Today lets meet 30 year old Ani K aka "Licasso" - This guy paints with his TONGUE!

Hes says:

"First, I tried with my nose but not­iced others were already doing it. I thought of giving my tongue a try and succeeded,"

"A few newspapers reported it. I got a good response. Then I made it a regular practice."

Ani devised his technique last year, after seeing another artist paint using his foot.

When he first started, he got severe head and body aches every time he tried to use his tongue. He was sick because of the pungent fumes but has grown immune to the effects, he claimed.

ALL IN THE NAME OF ART..........

Video (Its so weird): Click! Click! Click!

Source: Metro

0 Comments:

website hit counters account login page